Our Accounting team is currently seeking an Accounting Administrator in our Sacramento office. The position involves an active role in monthly project billing, contract administration, accounts receivable follow up, supporting project managers with financial aspects of their projects, and providing assistance with accounting-related tasks as-needed. The Accounting Administrator will work together with our project managers, clients, vendors, and trade partners throughout the process to ensure our overall financial goals are met.
- 2-4 years’ experience with accounting, project billing, or experience in a professional services firm.
- Thorough knowledge of standard contract terms including hourly, lump sum, not to exceed and how they are applied in the billing process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to contribute to and prosper within a teamwork environment with limited supervision.
- Ability to work well under deadline situations and respond to changes in priorities.
- Ability to employ problem solving skills, multi-task and manage time effectively while delivering high quality work and ensuring accuracy.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word), prior experience using Deltek accounting software a plus.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to think on your feet
This is a non-exempt (hourly) position and pays a competitive hourly wage based on experience. Comprehensive benefit package includes: Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, FSA Accounts, Life and Disability, 401(k) plan with company match and travel expense reimbursement.