Our Southern California operation is based in Aliso Viejo and focuses on projects throughout the greater Los Angeles area and into San Diego. Located in the heart of Orange County, our office is close to the great outdoors. Beaches, regional parks and other outdoor activities (concerts, art, etc.) are a short drive away.
We are looking for Design Engineers who are enthusiastic and have the ability to complete tasks thoroughly while juggling multiple project responsibilities. Our Design Engineers work on project teams to take projects from initial layout through construction. They complete calculations, mark up plans, and draw details as most entry level engineers do; however, they also answer questions from the field, coordinate with trades & contractors, and collaborate with the full project team. Our Design Engineers OWN their projects. Strong organizational skills and the ability to think on your feet are a must on our team. If you are determined, eager to learn, and looking for a firm focused on opportunity and mentorship, we invite you to apply.
- Entry level with Intern Experience
- BS/MS in structural/civil engineering (or related engineering discipline)
- Understanding of structural engineering principles with coursework in wood, concrete, steel, and/or masonry
- Accurate and detailed oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to engage with leaders and clients on the team
- Understanding and proficiency using Excel to complete calculations
This is an exempt position and pays a competitive salary based on experience. Comprehensive benefit package includes: Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, FSA Accounts, Life and Disability and 401(k) plan with company match.