The Sacramento office is our corporate headquarters and home base for the company at large. Our team works on all disciplines and a variety of project types throughout California and other parts of the West. With Sacramento’s self-proclamation as “America’s farm to fork capital”, the office is located near an abundance of great restaurants, fun and culture. We’re close to downtown and the vibe that goes with that. Access to major freeways makes accessibility a breeze.
We are looking for Design Engineers who are enthusiastic and have the ability to complete tasks thoroughly while juggling multiple project responsibilities. Our Design Engineers work on project teams to take projects from initial layout through construction. They complete calculations & load models, mark up plans, and draw details as most entry level engineers do; however, they also answer questions from the field, coordinate with trades & contractors, and collaborate with the full project team. Our Design Engineers OWN their projects. Strong organizational skills and the ability to think on your feet are a must on our team. If you are determined, eager to learn, and looking for a firm focused on opportunity and mentorship, we invite you to apply.
- Entry level with Intern Experience
- BS/MS in mechanical engineering (or related engineering discipline)
- Understanding of HVAC design principles with coursework in fluid mechanics, heat transfer, and mechanical systems design
- Accurate and detailed oriented
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to engage with leaders and clients on the team
- Understanding and proficiency using Excel to complete calculations
This is an exempt position and pays a competitive salary based on experience. Comprehensive benefit package includes: Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, FSA Accounts, Life and Disability and 401(k) plan with company match.