The Sacramento office is our corporate headquarters and home base for the company at large. Our team works on all disciplines and a variety of project types throughout California and other parts of the West. With Sacramento’s self-proclamation as “America’s farm to fork capital”, the office is located near an abundance of great restaurants, fun and culture. We’re close to downtown and the vibe that goes with that. Access to major freeways makes accessibility a breeze.
An operations coordinator is the person in charge of organizing and synchronizing the activities of various managers and departments within the company. This position ensures the schedules, meetings and goals of each department work in harmony.
The Operations Coordinator will oversee various aspects of the company’s information technology solutions. The coordinator acts as a liaison between our in-office teams and outside consultants/vendors to implement new software/systems, streamline business practices, and maintain clear and accurate documentation to ensure efficient business operations.
- Two plus years of Information Technology/Operations experience or a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology, industrial engineering or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Learn new systems, applying common sense understandings drawing from past experience
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Develop cooperative and productive relationships with office staff, clients, and vendors
- Embrace challenges, adapt, and solve problems effectively
- Proficiency in Microsoft products, including Windows and Office Suite of products
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and Office 365 is a plus
- Experience with any of the following platforms is a plus
- Software: Bluebeam, AutoCAD, Deltek Vision, MetaField, Tableau
- Networking: Client/server architecture, NAS storage, Cloud-based computing
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
This is an exempt position and pays a competitive salary based on experience. Comprehensive benefit package includes: Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, FSA Accounts, Life and Disability and 401(k) plan with company match.